Physician Chu I-Ta
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +65.69930561Services and Specialty Areas
- Fatty Liver and Liver Diseases Supportive Care Treatment
- Gastroenterological Disorders Management
- Guasha (Scraping)
- Pain Management
- Post Stroke Treatment
- Sports Injuries
- TCM Cardiovascular Supportive Treatment
- TCM Oncology Supportive Care Treatment
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Tui Na (TCM massage and manipulative therapy)
- Five years volunteering award for Singapore Chung Hwa Medical Institution. (2016-2020)
- 2012: Graduated with a Bachelor Degree of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (First class Honours)
- 2015-Present: General TCM Physician in Richlife Chinese Medical Service Centre
- 2017-2019: Board Director of Singapore Chung Hwa Medical Institution
- 2017-2019: Council member of Singapore Chinese Physicians’ Association
- 2019-Present: Deputy Secretary General of Singapore Chinese Physicians’ Association
- 2019-Present: Secretary Board Director of Singapore Chung Hwa Medical Institution
- Mandarin Chinese
- Teochew Dialect
- Hokkien Dialect
- Cantonese Dialect
Coming from a lineage of distinguished Chinese Medical professionals, Physician Chu I-Ta received his Bachelor’s Degree in Chinese Medicine from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine (北京中医药大学). During the housemanship in Endocrinology division of Peking Union Medical College Hospital (北京协和医院), he attended to diabetic patients with both Chinese medicine and western medical treatment. Since his return to Singapore, Physician Chu has been introducing TCM Pain Management for patients with chronic and acute pain in degeneration of bone and joints, Cancer Supportive-Care treatments, Gastrointestinal Diseases, and Autoimmune Diseases such as eczema and rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
Physician Chu believes in cultivating a holistic approach encompassing Eastern and Western practices, which would offer an optimal blend of medical solutions for the patients. He has also conducted numerous public and corporate healthcare talks, workshops, and webinars together with Western Medical and other Allied Health Professionals with very positive responses.
Learning never stops, Physician Chu is currently taking his Ph.D. in Clinical Integration of Eastern and Western medicine (Oncology) from Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine (广州中医药大学).
Outside of his clinical practice, he also serves as Secretary-General of the Singapore Chinese Physicians’ Association (SCPA), Vice-Chairman cum volunteer physician in the Oncology Division of the Singapore Chung Hwa Medical Institution (SCHMI), TCM Trainer for Family Central by Fei Yue Community Services, and TCM Experts Panel in All Things Health content hub.